FIND OUT ABOUT
- Volume and value data for global digital packaging markets, broken down by technology, country and end use
- Extensive, informed discussion of social and regulatory factors shaping the industry
- End-use market values and prices, segmented into six sectors: labels, cartons, corrugated, flexible packaging, rigid plastics and metal packaging
Printing and packaging markets and technologies are some of Smithers Pira's strongest areas of expertise, with many reports published on these markets. Our research methodology continually checks our findings against new sources for refined and better data. Primary research for The Future of Digital Print for Packaging to 2018 was based on many discussions with leading players from the supply chain, the results of which were verified against secondary sources using a combination of expert knowledge and field research.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- Prototype digital workflows and equipment that are pushing inkjet printing into new markets with huge growth potential
- Supply chain tracking regulations in global markets on which digital packaging systems can capitalise
- How brands use their global digital packaging supply chains to increase customer engagement
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Gain insight into new print systems and workflows being developed to bring longer print runs within digital packaging's competitive cost structures
- Up-to-date information on market drivers will ensure you're ready for packaging opportunities arising from new applications and consumer trends in point-of-sale marketing and product personalisation
- Use our industry-wide knowledge of technical developments - a perspective unavailable from equipment vendors and single market reports - to benefit your strategic planning
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Digital printers
- Packaging converters
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Ink and consumables suppliers
- Label manufacturers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
Electronic copy with searchable PDF
Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation