FIND OUT ABOUT
- The consumer packaging value chain today and to 2017
- Cooperation between roles within the consumer packaging supply chain, now and in the future
- The relative value added by each step in the consumer packaging value chain and how profitability and bargaining power is shifting though the value chain
Primary research included extended discussions with executives across global consumer packaging value chain markets. In addition to Smithers Pira's extensive research of existing literature, this report includes the latest thinking on consumer packaging and captures experiences conveyed through discussions and interviews with real-life industry players. The analysis embraces a wide range of data including production figures, sales trends, consumer surveys, research and development studies, and new manufacture and material technologies.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Annual market supply volume data by major end uses, regions and countries for the period 2012-17
- Profiles of over 20 consumer packaged goods and converting companies
- Review and analysis of each link of the value chain, the principle trends and opportunities for growth, innovation and cost savings
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Understand the consumer packaging value chain growing complexity and changing, overlapping roles and new players
- Exclusive intelligence regarding the six dominant mega-trends in consumer packaging over the next five years will equip you for competitive business
- Get early knowledge of key packaging innovations recently announced and not yet to market
- Identify competitive opportunities for all links in the value chain, whether regional, technological, engineered, consumer-driven or operational
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Consumer packaged goods converters
- Package designers
- Specialist transporters
- Suppliers and manufacturing experts of ecologically sustainable raw materials
- Packaging process and end-use design innovators
- Industry analysts and consultants
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study