SMITHERS PIRA EXCLUSIVES ON WETLAID NONWOVENS
- Quantitative market sizes/shares broken down by end use and geographic region
- Over 50 charts and tables to identify key market drivers, industry participants and trends
- Discussion of key end-use innovations to illuminate use of wetlaid nonwovens in new markets
The Future of Wetlaid Nonwovens to 2019 is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production and product development for the entire nonwovens supply chain. Key participants interviewed included personnel from nonwovens producers and raw material suppliers, and industry experts from major process equipment suppliers and industry consultants. Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business or government sources.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Continuing replacement of paper and textiles in key markets like wall coverings and filtration
- Increasing global movement towards more sustainable products and processes
- Continuing need for processes able to convert short fibres into nonwovens
- Ability to process difficult and diverse fibre types, like glass and carbon fibres
- Increasing need for low-cost nonwovens, with high-speed processing and low-cost raw materials
- Growing need for small-volume specialty wetlaid products, like battery separators, single-serve tea and coffee fabrics
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Find out about the latest, cutting-edge technology developments
- Use Smithers Pira's exclusive global coverage of developments in manufacturing and engineering
- Find out about key market forces shaping the future, including wall coverings, filtration and battery separators
- Identify market and brand leaders and understand the competitive environment
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Product managers and engineers
- Machinery suppliers
- Raw materials suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) to the electronic version -
- see the order form for details, or contact us
- Five-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key drivers and trends and extensive tables and figures