The Future of Sustainable Nonwovens 2015 is based on a combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key participants from all aspects of the sustainable nonwovens supply chain, including personnel from sustainable nonwovens producers, private label producers, raw material suppliers, and industry experts from INDA, EDANA and major process equipment suppliers, and other industry consultants. Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information and other trade, business or government sources. The report provides an unrivalled depth of information and analysis.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- In-depth analysis of the future of the sustainable nonwovens industry with strategic forecasts to 2015
- A comprehensive understanding of the key drivers and trends shaping the sustainable nonwovens market including consumer and retail demand, regulatory issues and longterm raw material availability
- Detailed breakdown of the market by end use, process technology, raw material base and geographical region, with over 90 exclusive tables and figures
- Thorough definitions and descriptions of sustainability standards and regulations
HOW WILL THIS REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Keep abreast of the latest processing technologies and market developments to track opportunities
- Identify market and brand leaders and understand the competitive environment
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the sustainable nonwovens industry with forecasts to 2015 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Machinery suppliers
- Raw materials suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study