INCLUDED IN THE REPORT
- Qualitative and quantitative market sizes/shares broken down by end use and geographic region
- Over 50 charts and tables to identify key market drivers, participants and trends
- Discussion of key end-use innovations to illuminate new markets
This report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production and product development for the entire nonwovens supply chain. Key participants interviewed included personnel from nonwovens producers and raw material suppliers, and industry experts from major process equipment suppliers and industry consultants. Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business or government sources.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- The future of the nonwovens for hygiene landscape to 2018, with exclusive, in-depth expert analysis
- Key drivers and trends shaping the nonwovens market
- Quantitative market sizes and fiveyear forecasts broken down by product life, component, process technology, raw material base, end-use market and geographic region
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Find out about the latest, cutting-edge technology developments
- Use Smithers Pira's exclusive global coverage of developments in manufacturing and engineering
- Find out about key market forces shaping the future of the hygiene nonwoven market, including current examples
- Identify market and brand leaders and understand the competitive environment
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Product managers and engineers
- Machinery suppliers
- Raw materials suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study