Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts to 2020 by end use, technology developments, and region
- Exclusive tables and figures showing consumption and end use, by process, segment and region
- Profiles of over 15 major industrial nonwoven market segments
What methodology is used?
The Future of Nonwovens for Industrial Applications to 2020 is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production and product development for the entire nonwovens supply chain. Key participants interviewed included personnel from nonwovens producers, raw material suppliers, and industry experts from major process equipment suppliers and industry consultants. Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business or government sources.
What will you discover?
- Nonwoven manufacturing processes and technology developments
- Key market forces shaping the future of the industrial nonwoven market
- How efficiency of nonwoven production challenges traditional industrial textile uses in many markets
Who should buy this report?
- Product managers and engineers
- Machinery Suppliers
- Raw material suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts