Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative market information and forecasts based upon primary and secondary research
- Key drivers and trends that are shaping supply and demand
- Geographical analysis to help identify growth regions
The Future of Airlaid Nonwovens to 2020 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production and product development for the entire nonwovens supply chain including raw materials, converters, equipment suppliers and end-users. Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business or government sources.
What will you discover?
- Profiling of the airlaid nonwovens industry including key trends and market drivers
- Close examination of the process, materials and end-use markets
- Evaluation of key geographical markets to help guide your business towards growth
- Analysis of the key market players in the industry
Who should buy this report?
- Raw materials suppliers
- Nonwovens manufacturers
- Machinery suppliers
- End users
- Consultants and analysts
What's included in the price?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) - see the order form for details
- 5-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and extensive tables and figures