The wipes market is seeing significant growth throughout Europe and the rest of the World. Overall, nonwovens used in wipes have grown from $1.9 billion in 2010 to $2.6 billion in 2015, an annual growth rate of 6.7%. By 2020, consumption will be $3.7 billion, and an annual growth rate (2015–20) will be 7.0%.
This is owed, in part, to the fact that many types of wipes which may have been seen as a luxury are today considered to be a necessity. Plus new processes, an increased appetite for biodegradable and sustainable materials and innovation in fields such as flushable wipes are all driving growth in the market.
For this reason, Smithers Pira is pleased to announce the launch of their new European conference GO Wipes taking place from 14-15 November 2016 in London, UK.
Endorsed by EDANA, this is the only European event dedicated to wipes that will provide expert insight into and solutions for:
- Innovations in raw materials and process technologies
- Challenges and opportunities in the growing flushables sector
- Chemicals and liquids for wipes applications
- Developments in sustainability and biobased possibilities
- National and pan-European regulatory considerations for new wipes
- Consumer awareness and appetite for new wipes in Europe
- New production technology
Speakers for the event include:
- David M. Jackson, Sr. Research Technical Leader - Global Nonwovens, Kimberly Clark Corporation, USA
- Abby Bailey, Marketing and Communications Director, EDANA, Belgium
- Heidi van den Hul, Business Intelligence & Segment Manager Consumer Wipes and Hygiene, Jacob Holm & Sons AG, The Netherlands
- Bernd Heinken, Technical Support Manager SAI, Schülke & Mayr GmbH, Germany
- Oliver Doering, Area Manager, Trützschler Nonwovens & Man-Made Fibers GmbH, Germany
Companies who have already booked their tickets include Rockline, Reckitt Benckiser, Andritz, Amcor, Lenzing, Berry Plastics, Stora Enso and Voith among others.
Find out more on the conference website: www.go-wipes.com